Monday, February 6, 2012

{A New Day...}

I joined 24 Hour fitness today.  I saved $222 by using Lockheed Martin's discount through global.  Pretty awesome.  Now that I'm no longer in the Air Force, I also no longer have to have a run time.  Yay!  However, since I got out of the Air Force I've not been working out.  I'm pretty sure I've only had 4 good workout sessions since the first week of September 2011.  While I've only gained 5lbs since then, I'm in horrible shape and feel horrible.  I used my tax return to buy that year long membership.  I can still use Buckley's gym, and it's free, but I just don't want to go on base to workout.  This gym is about 2 blocks away.  I'll go to their classes on days I can and workout on my own on days the class schedule doesn't work with my work schedule.  The ugly?  150lbs.  Yuck.  Another ugly?  Two guys that are attracted to "fat women" find me attractive.  Yeah.  It's definitely time to start working out again.  Plus, I miss buying size small shirts and now buy large.  Yuck.  I also want to feel better about myself again.  I'm tired of being tired.  Let's get this party started.  Wednesday is the first full day to workout.


It's funny, admit it.

No comments: