Thursday, June 14, 2012

{Crappy}

It's been a crappy few weeks of working out since I've been able to start drinking again. I've learned I don't want to drink much any more at all. A beer here or there will be ok but I cannot start drinking like I use to. It makes me completely NOT want to workout. I've had more off days since then and I feel like crap. I'm going to use my "break-up" to fuel the fire again.  Here are new pictures a month exactly later from the last ones.


Damn how do you get rid of back fat?!


So, I'm going to begin the Body Building Fat Loss program and see how that helps also. Since I won't be working out with Chris any longer, it will keep me doing free weights instead of the machines.  It also has a nutritional aspect, recommending 1660 calories, 166g carbs, 166g protein, and 37g fat for my daily intake. It also recommends supplements to take.  I'm already doing a pre-workout energizer and protein shakes. I need to be more consistent with the shakes though.


No comments: