Friday, January 4, 2013

{Good workout for being sick}

Today was a good great workout. I surprised even myself. I did 20 minutes on the elliptical and then ran for 20 minutes. *high five* I also went to the grocery store for the 6 meals I'll be making over the course of this weekend. So, I spent less than $100 on food for those 6 meals. *score* What did I learn? I learned that Sprouts winter squashes are 22 cents cheaper than King Soopers. Next time, I'll buy everything at Sprouts and see if I noticed a huge difference.

Tomorrow I may definitely feel today's workout. The best part about today's workout? I'm still sick and hacking up yuckiness.

The 6 Meals I'll make this weekend:

- Adzuki Bean & Winger Squash Soup
- Curried Carrot Soup
- Tofu & Curried Vegetable Soup
- Broiled Salmon Steaks
- Spinach Salad with Egg & Bacon
- Curried Egg Salad



No comments: