![]() |
| For cardio, I did 30 minutes on the elliptical. |
![]() |
| Blurry photo from my hands being shaky after that workout! :) Geaux Tigers! ;) |
The barbell pullover was much harder than I'd anticipated. Because I'd never done it before, I used the 25lb bar. At first, I thought I wouldn't be able to do it correctly and then on rep #5 (first set), my shoulders rotated back and I thought I was going to drop the bar! It was over my head, but because I'm short, it landed on the bench. Whew. I almost started laughing out loud at myself and decided to go lower in weight until I can master it. So, I went down to 20lbs. It still felt weird but I was able to get more use out of it on a lower weight. Here's the video on how it's supposed to be done...
I also don't know if I mentioned it or not, but this is the workout plan I'm using right now. I'm not really following the diet portion of it so much. Just the workout portion. I'll switch it up to something new after 3 weeks.


No comments:
Post a Comment