Today began very lazy. I had a massive headache last night after dinner with friends. So, I decided to take two 800mg motrin once I got home and I passed out on the couch shortly after. I woke-up around 6am but was so tired (after affect from too much motrin) so went back to sleep. I slept off and on until 10:45'ish!!! Anyway, I decided to finally get it together and get up. After some social media time (yep, I'm addicted) I made some homemade Alfredo! It was quite good but a previous recipe I'd made was way better. Anyway, At 5pm I finally made it to the gym!! Yay, me! haha :)
I walked 5 minutes on the treadmill for a short warm-up and then ran for 20 minutes (with a 2 1/2 minute break - I made up for that break though by running longer to make it a full 20 minute run).
Another reason for a happy day, other than the run?! My new scarf came in the mail! Woot! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment