Wednesday, October 10, 2012

{Back and Biceps Day}

I most definitely did NOT want to get up this morning to work out. I only got about 5 hours of sleep. I HATE switching schedules! I normally don't have a hard time on day shifts but I am this time around. Anyway, so yesterday should have been my back and biceps day but I got even less sleep the night before. Instead of working out after work and risk not being able to sleep, I decided to skip yesterday and get back on it this morning. So, instead of having Saturday and Sunday off I have Tues and Sunday off this week. Next week will be easier (should be anyway) since I truly am only working 4 days and have a full 4 days off.  I'm looking forward to my new schedule so I won't have to work any overtime. Anyway, so here's the workout I did today:


BACK/BICEPS


On another note, my legs and butt are EXTREMELY sore from Monday's leg workout. Like it hurts to even sit down. Yesterday was pretty horrible as far as pain went. I'm hoping that today's workout will have worked out some of that pain. We'll see!


No comments: