Monday, October 1, 2012

{Week 1 down, on to Week 2}

I successfully completed week 1 and began Week 2 today. It was a chest and tri's type of day. I already know I'm going to be incredible sore. It hurt to lift my arm to change the radio station!  It's a good kind of hurt though. I was not really feeling this workout today. Working nights always makes it incredibly hard to WANT to work out, especially since I never get enough sleep. Today I got slightly less than 4 hours and a short nap later before waking up to work out. What made it better though was getting my stuff in from bodybuilding.com:


Max CLA - 90 Softgels - Max CLA
 
PrimaForce Max CLA, 90 Softgels
You Purchased 1 at $11.99
7.9
 
out of 10 Good
 

In stock
BCAA 1000 Caps - 60 Capsules - BCAA 1000 Caps
 
Optimum BCAA 1000 Caps, 60 Capsules
You Purchased 1 at $5.99
8.9
 
out of 10 Excellent
 

In stock
BUY 3 SAVE $4!
Fish Oil Softgels - 100 Softgels - Fish Oil Softgels
 
9
 
out of 10 Excellent
 

In stock


  Here's my workout from today:


It wasn't too bad. Tomorrow's another day.

No comments: