Wednesday, October 17, 2012

{Back on track}

Today is day 3 of the 3rd week in my LiveFit workout. I feel really bloated and bulky! I'm also not feeling well (possibly all this working is putting a strain on my body?). I will still workout today, I'm just really not feeling it. I'm tired. Ha, I'm also extremely sore from the last 2 workouts. Yes, this is a blog of complaints. Oh well. I'm sure I'll feel better after I workout. And Friday morning. I'll feel better Friday morning once I get off work and have a full 4 days off. Yay.  :)

***Update***
I definitely feel  much better after working out. I did get pretty annoyed at the gym though. I must find a new gym to workout at. The one I go to is so busy during the time I can go (unless I get less sleep and go earlier).  It seemed as though every bench I needed was taken!!! Grr.  Also, as I was working out in another area since all the benches were taken, I smelled funk. Not unusual at a gym, right? You only hope and pray it's not you!! Haha!  It could have been the woman sitting behind me with her legs spread eagle, the guy to my right doing handstands, or it could have just been me. Yuck. I really hope not. Gym funk is the worst.  Funny thing I noticed also while doing decline flys... My boobs quivered!!!

No comments: