Thursday, November 15, 2012

{Burn, baby, burn}

I made it to the gym today after work! Yay!!  :)  I worked my back and did 30 minutes of the elliptical. While I was leaving I saw this shaker bottle and HAD to buy it. How awesome is this thing?!

It's a 3-in-1 shaker!

The bottom two pieces screw off!

The middle piece was made to hold pills!
The bottom piece holds your protein!

Seriously, this was ingenious! Another GREAT thing about it? It was $8.99!! It didn't even come to $10 after taxes. So, anyway, I feel great from my workout. Tomorrow I should be a little sore but it will be a welcome feeling. 

Oh yeah, not sure if I mentioned it in a previous post or not but I weighed myself at the gym the other day and I'm a solid 155. Blah. 10lbs to lose and I'll be a happy, short-term, camper. Long-term, I'll have another 15lbs to lose.

No comments: