I definitely did not want to work out today. I had plenty of time after getting out of work since I got out around 1pm. Instead, my tired body decided to take a nap. What I SHOULD have done was bring a gym bag with me to work and go immediately to the gym. Instead, I just got in 20 minutes on the elliptical. Which, I suppose, is better than nothing. It's definitely been hard getting back into working out after missing so much time from being sick.
So, I've spoken with several different woman on what to wear while going to the gym. Two of them have been completely opposite in what to wear. One is practical, in wearing only what feels comfortable, and not caring what it looks like. The other wants to wear make-up and look extremely cute. I think I'm pretty much right in between the both of them. I want to look cute, wear cute workout clothes that is, but not get so dramatic as to wear make-up while at the gym. As a single person, you never know who may be interested and I don't wanna look too much like a hot mess. ;) Which would be weird anyway since I HATE when people (strangers) talk to me at the gym.
I weighed myself at the gym today. A solid 155lbs. I would like to get to 145lbs by Dec 6; which is when I go to El Paso to visit my parents for Christmas (just a short weekend trip). We're taking Christmas photo's while I'm there.

No comments:
Post a Comment