Monday, May 7, 2012

{Doing good}

I'm still doing good with working out.  I've been writing down what I do but it's all in the car and I'm feeling too lazy to go out and get it right now.  I feel great.  I feel like crap on the days I decide not to work out.  I still haven't noticed any weight loss though.  The number 150 still pops up each week.  My clothes still fit the same. The only thing I've noticed is how I've started feeling.  So, I still consider that a loss.  Here are some before photo's from 2011; all taken within different times of the year.

July 9, 2011

July 2011

October 2011

May/June 2011 (in the white Tee)

August 2011

2011

November 2011

155lbs

I HATE back fat.

The last 3 photo's I hate.  I think anyone hates these type of photo's of themselves.  When deciding on a bathing suit the other day, I FELT like I looked like this still.  I don't.  It most like was just because I was going to be around my crush.  Ridiculous.  Anyway, so because I hate back boobs, I've been working that out the most.  I've been working out off and on since, what March?  I've been doing much better these last 2-3 weeks with going more often.  Maybe later tonight I'll take some more photo's for a side-by-side comparison.  I'm hoping that these 31 days of no drinking will help out with my weight loss, in conjunction with my working out.  I also eat about 1000-1200 calories per day.

No comments: