Wednesday, May 9, 2012

{Hate.Night Shifts}

Ugh.  I hate working out on night shifts.  I NEVER get enough sleep. I took yesterday off from working out since I knew it was my first night shift of the 5 day set.  Today's going to be even worse.  I went to bed as soon as I got home, yet still woke up at 10:50am.  WTF.  Seriously?!  My workout it is scheduled for 4:15'ish so I hope I can get in a couple more hours of sleep.  I've been taking the Pre-workout energizer by Vega Sport and that stuff's amazing with the amount of energy it gives me.  I just hope today's workout FEELS good.  What I'm going to do today:

Push-ups on exercise ball
dumbbell flys
bent over dumbbell flys
dumbbell tricep kickback
tricep rope pull-down
skull crusher
incline dumbbell chest press
tricep dips
30 Minutes on the elliptical

I may have to try to get to the gym BY 4pm so I have a full hour and a half to workout.


***UPDATE***
Ugh.  That was a horrible workout, but only really in the sense that I FELT horrible.  I didn't eat anything and that was no bueno.  I need to start preparing some pre-workout foods or at least make sure I have some bananas available to eat before I workout.  How disappointing.  I also only did 20 minutes on the elliptical and didn't have time to do the tricep rope pull-down or the dips.  




No comments: