Sunday, May 20, 2012

{Heart palpitations}

Yesterday I left work early to get my most recent tattoo. I was speaking with a co-worker though before I left and mentioned that I would make Saturday my "off" day because of the tattoo.  Once I mentioned that, I started to feel kind of unsettled and my heart started beating faster.  I realized thought of NOT going to the gym was an unpleasant one.  I kept to it though and did not go.  I definitely needed an off day anyway. Today may turn into an off day as well.  We'll see how I feel later in the day.

On another note, I stepped on the scale just to see if my bloated weight left and to see if I was back to my new "normal" weight. The bloated weight did indeed leave and took an extra pound with it.  :)  146!  :)

No comments: