Sunday, May 27, 2012
{First goal met}
I'm not sure if it's because of my hard work or because I've had some type of stomach bug this last day and a half, but I've met my first weight loss goal of 5 lbs lost! My ticker says 7lbs lost because I was at 152 when I first started this but I'm not sure if those 2lbs were water weight or not since my weight usually varied at the time by a pound or two. I didn't workout last night because I had to be at work an hour early for a meeting and because I took a Zyrtec for my allergies; which meant I slept until it was time for me to wake-up and get dressed. It's doubtful I workout today also. My stomach still hurts and I haven't eaten anything that's been able to stay in my system for long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment